Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Woh!...Fanny!!

So, I was going to post pictures of what we've been up to for the last week or so, but Tyler accidentally left the camera at work. Weird huh,...heavens knows what he needs a camera at work for? Just in case I guess.

So, I will post those later, but for now I thought it would be fun to talk about my puppy's bum. "Roo has a big but and he can not lie...all you other doggies can not deny".

K I'm kinda a dork, but my dog really can BACK IT UP! This has happened numerous times, but most recently on the way to Target.

If you don't already know, Riverdale has crazy construction going on this summer. So, we were on our way to Target and waiting to turn left when I hear "bbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!" I looked to my right and see a minivan very close to our car, because the lanes are so close together, and so I assumed they were honking at us. I thought to myself.."How Rude"...then I looked to my left and Tyler was laughing and pushing Roo's BIG buns out of the way. IT WAS ROO!

When Roo turns around, quickly and awkwardly, while sitting on the driver's lap in the car, he usually inadvertently honks the horn with his big bum making a loud BBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEP and making us look like big fat impatient jerks for randomly honking at the people in front of us at the Stop light. Roo really does know how to "shake what his mama gave him", but sometimes just at the wrong time.


This picture was when he was only about a year old and so therefore imagine his bum much more massive now.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...