Monday, July 21, 2008

Scotty Reunion

We have a tradition started in my family that started 2 summers ago and hopefully it will be a tradition that goes on and on and gets bigger and bigger. So, my parents have a condo in SL...yes, I know SL is just a 1/2 hour away, but to make a long story short it was purchased when my Mom was way into genealogy and this particular condo is pretty much right across the street from Temple Square.


Well, we always go down for at least 3 days or so and hang out together. We will usually play games (this year Boggle and Guitar Hero were the focus), watch movies, eat & eat, go shopping, & our favorite is Raging Waters. Next year a suggestion made by Rob was to start making a temple session or something of that sort part of the festivities as well. This year was great because we made it to IKEA too...Finally :) The pic is one of my MANY finds. It's a heart shaped ice cube maker. Soooo cute and only $1



I LOVE my family and am so glad that we have this weekend just focused on relaxing and hanging out with one another. Thanks Mom and Dad for putting up with us. WE LOVE YOU!

Below is a short clip of Ty and Rob going on the best slides in the park. The first slide I will not even attempt anymore because apparently I don't have enough weight behind me to make it back up the second hill. But the boys are great at it and have been "lectured" several times on not catching air...if you have been to Raging Waters then you know the whole point is to try and catch air!!


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! How fun! A vacation at home! When we were little we would go to Embassay Sweets for the weekend in SLC and we loved it! I love that you guys did this! How fun! What a fun tradition! Looks like a blast! Looks like you had a blast at girls camp too! Fun fun fun!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so freakin cute. did i hear...board games??? You are ON!!! YEllowstone baby, we'll see who the REAL monopoly champ is! (oaky, we all know it won't be me)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...