Thursday, July 10, 2008

If you mess with us: Roundhouse kick...POW!

So, I just got back from the most amazing Turbo-Kick class at Lady Fitness...Anyone care to join me? Today is great because I have had a finance class for the last couple of months from 9:30 to 12 and then work, but class ended last week, so now I have a month or so of nothing in that time slot. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I am getting to know my new scrapbooking program. Did you see the new banner above? I also figured out you can do this with your pictures:WOH! I think I need to take a class or something to learn all about it because it's kinda overwhelming me. Ok, one more thing. I found this picture on MSN's week in pictures. This is a traffic jam in China:

Crazy huh? Yah, pretty much I need to stop complaining about Utah's construction zones, because it could be much worse.

4 comments:

  1. I've done that turbo kick class before... It's fun! At the club they have a body combat class that I love... Kinda similar to turbo kick! Good job with the photoshop =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to 24 hour fitness and its call "Turbo Jam"...it rocks! I love it! I can only go on Saturdays since I work in the days, so I even bought the dvds to do at home cus I love it so much...I have kinda gotten over doing it so much at home cus its much more fun with lots of people, but ya, its so fun! I'm glad you liked it...I love it too!
    And Cute Header by the way I totally noticed it the other day and meant to comment on it! Good job! You should look up a tutorial online about the software you are learning, it can really help! Good luck, digi scraping is so fun! I haven't been messing with it lately cus i've been busy this summer, but its so fun! Happy Free time to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Fun stuff! For the sparklers, just remember to do it backwards.....just like looking in a mirror and you have to trace it right back over your lines backwards!. Have fun! Hope they turn out good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...the 4th of July was the BOMB! I love the pic of Xander and Rusty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...