Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tomato/Tomata

Ever since there has been the salmonella out-break and tomatoes have been out of sight; I have been craving them EVEN MORE! Everything I have ordered in the past few days usually has tomatoes on it, but sadly they have been obsolete...i.e. my burrito at Costa Vida was just not itself without those vivid wonderful tomatoes. Why is it that you always want what you can't have? Well, hesitantly, but yet with some haste, these are the culprits that I bought and will eat. I will let you know how they taste.


p.s. These tomatoes are "supposedly" salmonella free. Notice the vine they are attached to? That is the distinguishing difference.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I think raw tomatoes are vile, but my hubby LOVES them. I'm trying to figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! I might have a house to live in!? Hopefully! Its my parents house. I keep asking my mom. I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya. That's a picture of "Sarge" from the movie Cars. That's a pretty important show at our house. For our boys and for Dad. Silly guys! They all have one-track minds sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sara, I love your page, this is a great way to visit with you. You are a wonderful niece, with a great husband... continue to be happy and do well..Love aunt Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...