Monday, June 30, 2008

Live Like You Were Dying!

So at the last minute (meaning the day before the concert) a few of my coworkers from LDS Family Services and I decided to go to the Tim Mcgraw concert on Friday night! I have never really been to a "good" country concert so I was really excited. We ended up paying a little more for our tickets then I had planned, but as you will see from my pictures it was WELL worth the moolah. He seriously sang all of my favorite songs, well come to think of it, there isn't too much of Tim Mcgraw that I don't enjoy especially where there are so many that he could sing. A few of the selections were: Where the Green Grass Grows, I Like it I Love it, Indian Outlaw, Live Like You Were Dying, Back When...etc etc. I really had a good time with my friends from work and considering how many people were drinking, we were lucky enough to not have any of those crazy annoying drunk people around us...oh, but there was this one buggin' couple who would not stop touching each other, but such is life. The only down fall is that Ty was not there to enjoy the music...and here's a few pictures:

Jason Aldeen Opened..Rockin'



The concert fanatics: Steph, Me, Kelly, Marie
(So sorry my smile is so cheezy)

Yup...That's Tim

Backside... Frontside...



And again... Are these pictures monotonous?...


Signing Autographs...

2 comments:

  1. That was a great concert! That is way funny that I saw you there...how did you get your tickets so close only buying them the day before the show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Tim is awesome in concert. I saw him and Faith last year and my sister scored some awesome tickets. I got to touch his thigh! Kind of pathetic but cool at the same time...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...