Monday, June 9, 2008

A couple pictures from this weekend...ha!

On Saturday we had a barbecue at the Butler's. We decided to get all the boys together for a picture.

(Jake, Mitch, Brandon, Tyler, Matt)

These boys (minus a few) have all been friends since Jr. High. We ate, visited, and also forced the boys to play board games with us, which I'm sure they ended up loving =) As a married couple we seem to hang out more with Tyler's friends, but luckily for me and him I really love his friends and their wives and always have a good time!

ps as soon as Teresa sends me a copy of their "Professional Friends" picture from 7th grade I will post that :D

On Friday I reluctantly left Tyler behind and had a girl's night with a couple of my dearest friends. (Note: Originally Tyler was going to go to an x-box night with a couple of his coworkers and so I had no guilt whatsoever, but he changed his mind at the last minute and decided to work on his hot rod at the last minute...therefore the guilt was there)

Anna and Brindy are a couple of friends/roomies from Snow College. They are awesome and I love getting together with them. Brindy's husband was off to scout camp and Anna was on break from teaching school so we decided to have a sleepover (I actually left to sleep in my own bed). We ate at Cafe Rio, went to the park, experienced a blowout with Taylor (Brindy's little girl), ate some more, watched The Office, and chatted. Such a fun night and it makes me reminisce and remember times at Snow College and the year or so after that before I got married. We really did have some crazy times and did some crazy things.

Here's a pic at the park...right before the blowout (Taylor, Anna, Me, and Brindy)

And for memory lane's sake here's a few from the past. Can you believe these pictures are from 5 years ago? Look how much we've changed...not...we look exactly the same!

And this one is for Amanda another one of my old roomies...I still can't look at this picture without cracking up!! HAHA!

7 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! I had a blast tonight Sara! Thanks for coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! College days are/were the best! It's funny how much you change, and how much you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always fun to get together with old friends that you haven't seen for a while! It looks like you guys have had some fun times!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that is too funny, why am I so weird? That makes me laugh all the time too. Although I think my best look is in the gorilla/bellydancer costume:) I wish I could have been there to hang out with you guys. Taylor is so big, I can't believe I have already been in Nebraska for a year! Have fun and don't miss me too much- love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are sooo beautiful. Anna is like super model for real, so unfair:) Your good at keeping in touch, thats hard to do sometimes. Your such a good friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, my old roommates! Wow, I can't believe it has been that long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg seeing those old pictures were the highlight of my week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...