Monday, June 16, 2008

House: For Sale!

Many of you know that our house is for sale. It was put on the market on May 30th.


I know I'll cry when we sale it and I know I'll cry through the entire 3 hour block of our church, but at the same time it will be fun and exciting for new adventures up and coming.

Here's some pictures of our lovely house:






















And for the specs on it you can go to most any Utah Real Estate website and enter this MLS #: 804099. If there is anyone who knows of someone who might be interested please let me know...or if you have any tips on selling a house we are totally open for suggestions. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

  1. You have done an awesome job with that house! Good for you! We will soooo miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute house! I hope that you can sale it fast! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red! We sold our first house (the first one we bought) last month. I was happy to leave because I loved the new house I was moving to, but I still cried as I said goodbye to my house....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow guys! Good luck, Matt told me you guys were going to sell. Looks like you guys have done a ton of work on the place! It looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I hope it goes fast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...