Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine...

I've been working for the last 11 hours (It is about 9pm right now) and I still have another hour or so left until I can go home. I usually don't work this long, but I worked at Academy this morning and then usually go straight to LDS Family Services just for 4 hours, but today I'm working for someone who usually covers the night. All I can say is that I'm ready to tear my eyes out with boredom!! So, what else to do when you're bored, but blog..haha. I enjoy blogging, but haven't really had anything exciting to blog about lately, so here are some random things that have been going on and random thoughts to pass my time here:



* Today, no joke, a lady brought her ice cream cartons that she had just bought from Albertson's into the music store so they wouldn't melt, and she left her kids in the car...twisted huh?


*Tyler and I went to see Dark Knight last night for the 2nd time with Ty's family. I LOVE this movie!!!!!!!!


*I'm so excited for Yellowstone next week. It'll be the first time I've been there since I was probably 8ish.


*Ty had a job interview this week...It would be a great experience because he would (get to/have to) travel to Japan once a month...Wasabi anyone?

*Sunday we celebrated Ty's Grandpa's 68th B-day. Happy Birthday to a great man!

*Saturday we went wakeboarding with Ty's cousins and I've almost mastered a front flip.....NOT! Several people throughout my life have tried to get me out of the water with a wakeboard firmly on feet and have all failed. I'm a waterskiier naturally.

*Hellboy II, the movie, is dumb!

*I haven't weeded my flowers in over a month...oops.

*Wendy's Chicken BLT salad is awesome!!!!!!!!

*The YW in the Riverdale 3rd ward are awesome!!!!!!!!

*Twilight (the book) is awesome!!!!!!! (yah I'm a little behind)


*My friend Marilinda's kids are so cute! They stopped by the other day and we had fun watching them chase Roo. Usually it's the other way around when Rusty's around kids.

*We need TIVO. I miss Oprah girl.


*Our house is still for sale :( Any takers?

*Rusty twitches when he's sleeping.

*My last semester starts in a little over 2 weeks...after that I'm an accountant - Blah!


*The other day I found a small spider vein behind my knee...such is life.

*Both Ty's mom and my mom's names are Annette. My Dad's name is Craig and the guy my sister is dating...his Dad's name is Craig too.

*Why is it always only after you eat a fatty hamburger from Carl's Jr. that you resolve to never eat one again. Good thing I've never tried crack!

*Doesn't this picture make you happy?:


6 comments:

  1. This post makes me laugh! You're funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it is a great way to keep up with you and Tyler. You are a special person......Love aunt Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get Melanie's blog? (from work)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks anyway. Have a great time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post! I think it's fun to get inside yours and other's heads with posts like this. Cute pics too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...