Friday, August 22, 2008

Images from our last summer fling.

Isn't the Yellowstone/Teton Valley beautiful? These are what I captured on my non-proffessional camera...








Tyler and I had an amazing time on our last get away for the summer. It was hard to come home. It was way fun while it lasted though...We spent 4 nights in this beautiful valley and saw lots of things and had lots of fun!

We actually planned this trip back in May and had decided on renting a condo at the Targhee Resort with some good friends. We spent a day in Yellowstone and a couple of days in Jackson...Unfortunatley as far as wild life goes all we saw was a bunch of Bison...which is still cool in my book, but I was really looking forward to seeing a bear or at least some elk. We visited some hot pots in Yellowstone and I had forgotten how beautiful and fascinating these were...hmmm...what else...well, I guess a picture is worth a thousand words:

Two luvas...all giddy and what not

Me and Bigfoot

The view going up to the top of the Alpine slide.


The only bear I saw

The only elk Ty saw

Self explanatory

Tyler being ferocious

Ripley's

For Ty's Gramps

Sweet Nora indulging.

Closeup of the Bison's eye

Three piglets restraunt = Great mexican food...not so great waitress

The side Ty didn't want you to see...too bad I'm the one that posts on this blog :)

And then again I should have taken many more pictures. A few things that my trusty camera didn't catch were: the fun times we had playing games (or should I say the girl's forcing their husbands to play games), a group picture of everyone, my b-day celebration at Bubba's (we don't recommend this place by the way), more cute pictures of some of the cutest kids, and of course the long car rides with Ty driving like a bat out of heaven.

To those we went with...we had sooo much fun with ya'll. We'll have to do it again SOON! And anyone else is welcome to join us for our ventures. Love,

Sara
&
Tyler

9 comments:

  1. Cool Bison! I have only been to Yellowstone in the Winter for skiing, but it looks so beautiful in the summer. You guys are so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking at your pictures. So glad you had such a great time. You make me want to go back and see Yellowstone again. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little sis, Megan, works up in Jackson this summer. Did you see her? :) Probably not, I bet you wouldn't even recognize her anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you guys had fun! I love the pictures. Dont worry, I always have to make my husband play games with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pictures! It looks like you guys had a good time. It is very pretty up there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was TOO much fun, thanks for putting up with us, we love you guys to death!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had so much fun! I love all of the pictures... It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Yellowstone! It's one of my fave places to visit. Your pictures are so great. Hope you guys are doing good. And I think your dog is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...