Sunday, August 31, 2008

Casserole SUPRISE...yum



Rusty's new t-shirt. Suprisingly he didn't mind this outfit as much



I went to the Farmer's Market on 25th street with my Mom and Dad. These are a few of my steals. Notice the yummy peaches. Those were seriously some of the best peaches I have ever eaten.


This is a little bit of the progress on Ty's hotrod. For those who don't know Ty is rebuilding/turning into a hot rod, a 1949 GMC.


Heiner Reunion



This is my $180 book that I got for $50 (Brand new)!!!



Rusty's new friend Riley. The Hancock's brought him over for a play date.



Happy Wedding Michelle & Aaron Godwin.
(in the pic: Casey (Ty's Brother), Annette (Ty's Mom), Michelle, Aaron, Tyler)

4 comments:

  1. How did you score such a sweet deal on your accounting book? My 2010 book was $177!!!! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the t-shirt! We tried to do that with turtle and it was so funny. she froze literally. she did not move and if you tried to pick her up it was like she was paralized! we felt too bad and had to take it off! glad he liked it, he looks great in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little glimpses into your world! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like you guys had a busy week! We are jealous of your cheap book, Matt's most expensive one was $250 for anatomy. What are you secrets? I love Rusty's t-shirt, rogue would probably rip something like that to pieces if we tried....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...