Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Isn't He Amazing?!?!

Tyler's Day Today=

5:30 am - Wake up
6:00-9:00 am - Work
9:00-10:00 am - Supply Chain Class
10:00-12:00 pm - Work
12:00-1:00 pm - Lunch
1:00-5:30 pm - Work
5:30-8:30 pm - Business Statistics Class
8:30-9:30 pm - Meeting at the Church
9:30 pm - Home at Last

That is literally a non stop 16 hour day...Crazy!

K so usually he doesn't work that long, but on Wednesday's he makes up for leaving Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's for class.

I absolutley can't wait for school to be finished for Tyler. He sometimes works himself to the end of the rope, but somehow stays the great husband I love. I admire him also for always going to his church meetings all day Sunday, Tuesday nights, and sometimes on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Sometimes I wonder if I were him if I'd just be like..."ya know what, I just don't think I'll be able to make it because I'm TIRED!" He sacrifices his time with out complaining and to me that is someone that loves the Lord and the gospel.

I don't write this to brag because I know that most of you and/or most of your husband's work just as hard...and are as proud as I am...I just write this because Tyler Lynn is AWESOME!

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet. I love to hear people "loving" their spouses. It's refreshing. He sounds very busy though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, don't you hate it? Austin works 6am-4pm and then again at 2nd job 5pm-9:30pm - but only 3 times a week does he work the evening shifts. I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did get a good one, and I have to mention that I did too! I wish we could carbon-copy these great guys and pass them around. There's certainly not enough of them around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...