Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kari turns the big 2-4


My one and only sister, Kari Scott, is 24 years old today! I love her so much and hope that her birthday is a wonderful day. Our parents are out of town at the moment, so we'll be celebrating it sometime this weekend. Kari is very special to me being my only sister and only sibling. We are very close and the only time we have ever fought is over clothes in high school....Here are some interesting things everyone should know about her:

She is very social. We figured out one month that on average (for that particular month) she get's or recieves a text every 5 minutes of the 24 hour day... (waking or sleeping). She always is surrounded by lots of friends which I think shows what kind of person she is and how much everyone likes to be around her.


She has a six-pack stomach that some girls would kill for.

She is a wonderful 2nd grade teacher. She puts so much of her own time and money into teaching and I can tell that she cares a lot for her students. I wish I had a 2nd grader in her class sometimes.


I have always known her to be a very spiritual person. She loves the gospel and lives it. Anyone who has heard her testimony or seen it in the way she lives knows this and is inspired by it, whether or not they're LDS.


She is working on her Master's degree....Yes, she's done with her bachelor's before me, but that's just the way it works. She's always done a lot of things before me i.e. first kiss, first boyfriend, etc...But that's why I can say that I look up to my little sister in many ways.

She is very adventurous. More recently she has taken up mountain biking and also has taken up throwing herself off a cliff aka rock climbing. To me this shows that she lives and loves life and doesn't let opportunities pass her by.

If given the chance she will sleep untill about 3 pm in the afternoon. I'm not quite sure what this says about her. I just think it's funny....oh, something else that's funny is her endless appetite. She is a skinny girl, but can keep eating. Kari's friend Rob tells a story of taking her out to a steak house and on the way home she wanted to stop by Wendy's for a jr. bacon cheesburger.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARI! Love Sara...(your favorite sister!)

9 comments:

  1. that bottom picture is so darn cute of you two!! I love it. So awesome that you guys are so close, makes me jealous I can't really have that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a cute post Sara! Sisters are great... I'm glad you guys are so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisters are the best aren't they!?!?!? I think you've inspired me to do a sister post (I have two, but no brothers.) I LOVE the picture of you two as little girls, sooooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page! Sara, you and Kari both are two of the finest..

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sounds like a really neat person. Thanks for sharing her with us. I absolutely love the pic of you two as little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the picture of you guys when you were little. SO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is the cutest picture of you two little girls! Hey can you please email me your current address so i may send you an anoucement?? send it to kristi.quan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of you two as little girls! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...