Saturday, September 20, 2008

HOT Momma!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to my FABULOUS MOTHER!
Happy Birthday to you.
Today is my Mom's Birthday. I won't tell you how old she is turning in fear that she might kill me. But she is old! jk... My Mom has had somewhat of a hard past year health wise. In and out of chemo and in and out of the ER is no way to spend life. We are all hoping that this year is 100% better for her so that she can enjoy life. Her main love (after me of course) is on her blog:


Isn't she amazing?? She has tried to pass this love of sewing down to me, but so far I have not taken to it....well, this year to my Mom, I promise to make an effort to get some of the many projects done that I've started...with your help of course.

Mom, Happy Birthday!! I love you! You are an amazing women and Mom! I hope that this year is wonderful!! Thank you for always believing in me and loving me unconditionally. LOVE Sara.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to her! It is wonderful to have such a great role model to look up to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And let's do it soon, settlers of catan, what about this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank heaven for great moms! I'm glad you've got one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! so sorry i havent been able to get back to you on hanging out! YEah i'd love to!!! email me sometime and i will call you or vice versa.....i didnt know Val had a baby! whoa! shows you how out of touch i am with all you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moms are awesome aren't they?? ANd here's to hoping she'll have a fabulously healthy year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...