Monday, April 4, 2011

Guess who's excited....

....for SUMMER!!!!!!!!! Brynlee! And the rest of our little family. We seriously can hardly stand it any longer. I have a list of about 50 things that are summer- only kind of activities. I can't wait! I bought this swim suit for Brynlee not because it is cute (because really it isn't exactly all that cute), but because she is in love with Dora and I knew how happy she would be to just see it and try it on. She was thrilled. You should have seen how much she giggled and smiled while I was putting it on. I'm just glad it made her happy (and it was only about $5). I'll probably find 1 more swimsuit that is more eyepleasing for me, but chances are she will want to wear this one every time. Oh well, whadya do? I will post more on what we've been up to later. Luvs!!

8 comments:

  1. How adorable! We cant wait until summer either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute in her swimsuit! She's going to have so much fun swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so darling! I love little swimsuits... and Mylee definitely went through a major Dora stage at that age =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a cute mom! I know what you mean about characters on clothes...Wyatt doesn't have an opinion quite yet. Let's go swimming together with the suit this summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute! she's getting so big and i love her hair! :) you're going to have a wild summer keeping up with that little girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable!!! I love her suit...and when anything makes them super happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so stinkin cute! ah dora! my kiddos are fans too:) lets hope summer gets here asap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! What a cute little girl. I hope you get lots of use out of that suit this year. We're all a little cabin-feverish here too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...