Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yes, he ran into a wall........

When we were in San Fran in January my Mom called in a panic. She said "something's happened to Rusty". Automatically I thougth hit by a car, stepped on by a great dane...etc. Well, not exactly. Rusty had been chasing birds in the front yard. My Mom called him to the back yard and he was cruising. He ran so fast that I guess he did not see the spout sticking off of the brick on the house. BAM and he has a gash the size of a quarter on his shoulder. My Mom was so good to baby him and wash his wound and bandage him up for a few days for us. He is so funny. With those bandages wrapped around him he acted so pathetic. Obviously he knew that he looked like an invalid wiener dog. {The pic below is not for the faint of heart} I am happy to report that the wound is barely visible now. The Roo is back to himself.

Photobucket



This is sooo cute. Brynlee takes the Daddy doll and baby doll and carrys them around everywhere. They give each other kisses, play in the doll house, ride on her car, and pretty much everything else you can think of.

Photobucket
She LOVES her Daddy!!!!

And can you guess where I always find the mommy doll?

{Dramatic pause....and gasp}
.........



.................



................................




...........................................




Photobucket

I still don't quite know what to think of this.......

7 comments:

  1. Ouch poor Roo that looks like quite the ouchie! I've probably told you this already but we have two long haired dachshunds! I love dachshunds they are great dogs. Sounds like your mom took good care of him. And I had to laugh about the dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little rusty! at least he wasn't ran over by a car, you can be grateful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor puppy! That is hilarious about the mom doll being on the floor. Silly kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea Rusty had been through such a traumatic experience! I'm glad he's okay! and the doll thing, it's cause the mom is blonde! you guys don't have a strand of blond hair in your house! Hahahaha, it is funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no... poor little Rusty! I'm glad he's ok =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Love your blog! That little sore on Roo looks like it hurt! It sounds like something I would do-running into random things. :P. Cute background too! To reply to what you left on my blog (is that confusing? I should have just replied over on mine) I really do wish we were at work at the same time. I would love nothing more than to have more hours at LDS and less at my other job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh. Poor guy. I'm glad he's okay.

    And that cracks me up about the little family. Mom's are just taken for granted! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...