Wednesday, April 20, 2011

If I forget.....slap me!!!!

dear sara,

remember to:


*look at your calendar~you are a forgetful person

*take time for yourself

*wash behind your daughter's ears

*not step in the wet,.......very wet, unlandscaped dirt with slip on shoes

*buy gas when you're not in a hurry

*thank everyone who does kind things for you

*........especially family

*think of easter~ish activities more then a week before easter

*not stay up too late~you're not a morning person

*quit packing so much into your life~you're gonna miss out

*oh yes, get an 'a' out of stats the first time around~yes i got an 'a' :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on that A. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It sounds so much like everything I need to do, except for the stats part...I don't remember what i got in that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up. I've been trying to be better about the gas thing as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Sara. I seriously could make a very similar list. Clean in her ears...look at my calendar, stop packing it in. Gosh I hope I figure out how to do it all someday. Or at least how to say 'NO' once and a while and slow down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on ya for getting an A! You're amazing. I love the rest of your list too. Good items. We all should pay attention to this list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...