Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just Words

I am absolutley loving motherhood!! Not that I wasn't loving it before, but it seems as though it just gets more and more rewarding!!!!!! Seriously Brynlee is the funnest thing on the planet to me! She is so entertaining to watch and to play with. She is soooo smart too. I think that she just might be going to Harvard like her Daddy thinks she will.
Right now she will:

***Give you high five when asked.
***Clap her hands together if you mention "patty-cake".
***Lean in for a kiss if you ask her for a kiss.
***Wave bye-bye all the time.....but not when you want to show her off to someone she's not familiar with.
***Growl at the dogs...especially Rambo, who happens to be her favorite...Also she enjoys feeding Rusty her puffs and crackers. He loves it too!
***Crawl in everywhich direction and especially not the direction you are expecting. Um...she even is climbing up stairs. Yikes!

Oh, she is a handfull, but I absolutley love it!!!!!!! She has been much more pleasent lately now that her top two teeth have broken through.

Brynlee is so sweet too. Lately she hasn't been taking her normal 3 hour nap and so I know that she's tired and she'll sit there and rub her eyes and cuddle her head into her blankie, but still just be the sweetest little gal.

I am at work right now so I will post some pictures when I find my camera and when I'm at home.

4 comments:

  1. I agree.... I think they just get more and more fun as they get older! Brynlee is such a cutie =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...she sounds just precious Sara! I had to imagine all of her cuteness since you didn't include pictures ;). I love motherhood too! Nothing better in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO sweet, I miss her! This age seriously is when it gets so fun and it just gets better!!! Ready for another one?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait for the adventures of my first kid! she's so dang adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...