Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chop-Chop

WANTED: LOST CAMERA!

So, I still can't find my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember having it at Kari's husband's b-day dinner and then it vanished into thin air. I think that somebody is playing a mean joke on me because there are a ton of pictures on there that I am stressed/sad that I might have lost FOR-EV-ER.

Until then here are a couple from my Mom's camera that she took of me before my hair became about a foot shorter. I decided last week to chop my hair short. It hasn't been this short for a while, but my long hair was pretty nastified. I donated about a foot to locks of love, so I'm really hoping they can use it. If not that's ok too...it was time for a change.

It was so cute to watch Brynlee's reaction. She looked at me and smiled. Then she reached out for my hair and kinda pulled her tiny fingers thru it all the way to the ends for a few seconds. Then she was done with that and wanted to go and play.

ps...thanks Laura for showing me how to make cute collages for my blog :)



Photobucket

Oh, and how do you like that sexy LDS Family Services shirt? I'm not complaining though...it's the one day (about once every 2 weeks) that I don't have to put a skirt on :)

7 comments:

  1. I love your new style...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collage looks great Sara. They are easy eh? I have printed them off too and put them in photo albums, they way you can have more pictures with less space.

    I envy your long, thick, shiny locks, long or short you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find your camera! I would be sad too, thinking about all the pictures lost! And your hair looks very cute, fun change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cut Sara!! and good luck finding your camera... that sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks awesome both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy cow! I didn't realize how long your hair was, but it looks SO cute short! Hope you find your camera!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...