Monday, March 29, 2010

Christmas day!

Christmas was so fun with baby Brynlee!!

Yippee my favorite perfume!
My favorite gift = sewing machine from my Mom and Dad
Tyler ♥'s this show...don't ask me why?!
Ty's favorite gift = $$ from his Mom and Grandma and Grandpa B.

Brynlee had to taste everything to make sure they were ok to play with.

Brynlee's favortie gift = The wrapping paper and bows

Brynlee and her cousin Taitlyn (2nd cousin)

Such a great day with our princess :)

Is this wierd that I'm posting this a week before Easter?????!!!!????

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you are posting this a week before Easter! It gives me hope of finally getting caught up on my own blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You are a little behind!:) But it looks like you guys had a great Christmas and lots of fun gifts! I guess you've got to post it sometime, so no better time than right before easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute!! and yeah, i'm totally a fan of catching up whenever you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! I always post things way late so I am glad someone else does too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas... holidays are always more exciting when you have little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was a little confused at first, but glad you had a good Easter. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Christ's real birth was easter time - so nah, it's not too weird. :)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is never to late to post anything...especially because once we turn these blogs into blog books to have forever...everything will be documented. :) Merry Christmas & Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and a very happy new year full of good things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...