Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Scotty Reunion...5th Annual

We also were able to go to SL with my family for the annual reunion at the Kimball. We didn’t go swimming at Raging waters like in the past because of Brynlee, but we still had fun! We went to the This is the Place Heritage Park and to The Living Planet Aquarium. Both of these were way fun but will be even more fun with little kids. My Mom and Dad got these touristy passes which allow you to see like 20 different places in SL for 20 dollars. Of course we couldn't see all 20 in 2 days, but it was still a deal considering most of the places were like 8-10 dollars to get in. We had a lot of fun and I really hope this tradition carries on forever. I love my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...