Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brynlee's Big Day...And Some Other Cute Pics


Brynlee was blessed on August 2nd by Ty. It was a beautiful blessing and a beautiful day. Thanks to all fam and friends who were able to be there. She looked so adorable in her beautiful dress that my Mom made for her and she didn't make a peep all thru Sacrament meeting and her blessing. Several times she was blessed that she would be happy. We then all went back to Annette's and had a nummy luncheon...Here she is in her dress. I didn't get any pictures of that day, so I'll have to depend on my Aunt Rhonda and Ty's Mom for that (Rhonda, if you're reading this I would love if you could email me those pics).

And then to sort thru the 5 million pictures that we've taken of her to find a few to post on here is quite the task, but here's a few that I thought were cute

7 comments:

  1. okay...that very first pic of her laying in her dress....her expression is TOTALLY tyler!!!! she is SO freakin beautiful, you guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sara. I'm totally jealous about the house. you'd better get busy to fill that thing up. We went to This is the Place park too. it was great fun for the kids, but we decided it was more for like 5 and older...the kids were more interested in the grass than the cabins and stuff. i'm glad the blessing went great. We tried to make it but ended up not being able to...which I am now glad for because we would have shown up on the 9th not the 2nd, whew. Anywho, fun, fun, fun. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about the pics, wish a had a good reason. I will send them with the next Pony Express rider going south to Utah. Congratulations on getting started with your home, it will be a beautiful place to raise your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the cute pics of Brynlee!! When you were announcing your sister's pregnancy, I wondered for a sec if it would be you, wow wouldn't that be fun. It is so nice having cousins the same age. I love that Nora has a little friend at family gatherings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful! And that dress is perfect! I absolutely love it. Well done Sara's mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your babes is so cute!!! I think she looks just like you in the car seat picture! I love it! I bet you are having so much fun being a mom, you would be the cutest mom ever! So, yea I live in Florida now and never even got to meet Brynlee before I left. Between packing, Adam's sister getting married and family stuff time slipped away. We will have to make a plan for December:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara she is adorable! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...