Monday, March 23, 2009

A Comfy Cozy Baby


These are the beautiful quilts that my Mom made for our soon to be bundle-of-Brynlee. She put a lot of work and love into them and I think they turned out perfectly. I am not a sewer. There was many a time growing up that my Mom wanted to teach me to sew, but I always thought I had something better to do. Now, seeing the amazing things that can be done with a sewing machine makes me want to learn to sew so much!!!....The only sad part of this is that we won't be able to put them in a nursery for about a year, but we all will still enjoy them thoroughly. These quilts will definitley be treasured forever by us and Brynlee as a special gift of love from her Grandma and Grandpa Scott! Thankyou so much!

ps This was Ty's favorite picture of the bunch...we honestly didn't realize that the clock behind my head looked like horns until after the fact...

10 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I would love to learn how to make quilts like that.... She has some talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable she did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! she will be here before you know it! when are you guys moving??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Tyler today and he told me I had to check out the picture of the horns. Tell him he should be the one standing in front of the clock! Ha ha! Cute quilts, it's fun stuff getting ready for a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom did such an amazing job! I love quilts like that. Im so excited for you guys your daughter will be here in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those quilts are adorable! good job to your mom! Josh's mom does quilts with a sewing machine too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute! I am sure she will treasure them forever. It is fun to have things like that to pass to them, link them to their heritage. It is getting closer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...how cute!! My boys love there special grandma blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those quilts are to die for!!! Love 'em! What a sweet mom you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...