Tuesday, March 10, 2009

13 weeks left!!!!!!!!

A few have wanted to see my ever expanding belly. I really haven't expanded all that much...in fact just today, the adoption director asked me if I was pregnant or if I was just getting fat in the belly. You have to know her and know how funny she is...I wasn't offended at all. Well, here I am at 26 weeks:


I have felt so amazingly great in the past couple of months. No sickness, lots of energy, and a great appetite for what I love doing most....eating!!! Below is a picture of what I enjoy eating most--anything with SUGAR (Please note the massive mound of whipped cream!). Oh, and thanks to Grandma Bates for all of the yummy strawberries!:



And these are a couple that I got a kick out of. We like to think that Rusty is excited for the new baby, and that he will be her little protector. We will see exactly how that all rolls out come June.


On another note. I am so proud of Ty! About 3 weeks ago he got a promotion at his work. He'll be moving to a new department in about a month to be a program director. Congratulations Tyler Lynn!!!!!!! If you wanna know more what he'll be doing you'll have to ask him. I get confused.


And on one final sad/happy/stressful/exciting/what the heck note...we sold our house today. Well, it's still not final, but someone put an offer on the table and we have accepted. In a market like this I have no choice to be grateful for actually being able to sale! And after all of the apprehension I was feeling a couple of months ago about selling, I suprisingly feel a sense of peace and feel like this is actually the right time to be moving. I was sad and teared up when Ty told me, but only because we're selling "our" first house, and moving away from people that we love (our ward family). So, yeah...I took the day off tomorrow and everything to paint the extra bedroom pink, but I'm not so much gonna be doing that tomorrow....Mom, wanna go to Kohl's?????

11 comments:

  1. wow! sounds like you guys have a lot going on! Congrats on the house sale! Thanks for havin us over the other night, that was fun! and don't forget to email me that pic of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you only have 13 weeks left! That's gone by SO fast! Your belly is so adorable and completely tiny! I love it!

    I totally know what you mean about selling your house....I felt exactly the same way. You'll go through withdrawls too...but it's nice to move on. Where are you guys going to move?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on selling your house!! You look so cute with your belly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara!! I miss you! I love the picture of you little prego belly. You are as tiny as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable pregnant, and congrats on the house...especially in this economy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A BIG Congraulations...on how well everything is going for you and Tyler...Baby Hodson almost here...new job...and now moving into a new home....I love you lots...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard today at work, that you sold your house. Cool! So happy for you guys.. If you need any help packing, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so happy for you guys! I can't believe you only have 13 weeks left that went so fast. Where are you guys moving to? Im so excited for you and tell tyler congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on selling the house! THat's good news. I can't wait till we can do that too. This has flown by and I can't believe you have 13 weeks left. You look great - isn't it nice to be small when pregnant? You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely adorable! I'm excited for you to have the baby. And congratulations on the sale of the house. That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so tiny Sara! You look so cute =) Congrats on selling your house... That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...