Monday, May 26, 2008

Snicker Salad and Weezer


I am making Snicker Salad for our family get togethers today...This is a recipe that Katie Butler has made several times and it is so yummy!! Definitley not a healthy salad, but who cares sometimes =)

*5-6 apples, cored and cubed
*1 lg. container Cool Whip
*3-4 SNICKERS candy bars, cut into sm. pieces

Mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate. Enjoy!

-------------------------------
Today I have decided to post the new video for Weezer's Pork and Bean song. Ty and I had fun watching it and trying to figure out the different viral videos portrayed. Weezer is one of my all time favorite bands and if I had time I'd dedicate this blog entry to them...but maybe another time. Let's just say they're awesome and they're releasing the "Red Album" at the beginning of June.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh yes, we had a good time listening to Weezer, didn't we?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...