Friday, May 16, 2008

Kelli came to visit!

So, this past weekend one of my favoritest persons in the world came to visit...Kelli, who is my dear roommate from my first year at Snow College. We have so many good memories and laughs. I should seriously right a book about those 2 years. Anywho she flew in from Missourri for a friends birthday and decided to come stay with me for a couple of days. We had a blast visiting with old friends, shopping, eating, and even had time to get a hike in...

I have never really watched American Idol, but since it was David Archuleta day and Kelli's Mom is a HUGE fan we decided to go and catch a glimpse at the gateway. Problem was making our way through thousands of 13 year old screaming girls. This was my only shot of him...blah.

Anyways, I am now a fan. I'm always at Young Women's on Tuesday nights so my Mom and I have been catching the YouTube videos of his performances... Here is my favorite:





Anyways, I hope to be able to go and visit Kelli out in her stomping grounds soon...And this is a shout out to you Kelli, since you apparently NEVER read my blog :(

1 comment:

  1. Go David Cook!!! Sorry Sara, he is my absolute favorite and I hope he wins. I am a HUGE idol geek.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...