Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another Random Post

HAPPY EASTER!
Marie tagged me, but I've had very little time to write on my blog with all that's going on. We are currently finishing up this semester, and finishing the remodeling in our house to get it up on the market. So for now I'm posting a blog I did a few months ago on my myspace page (Some things do not apply to now). Love to all!
-Sara-
Just in case you were wondering.............

10 Real Random Facts About You
1. I enjoy sauerkraut with hotdogs...weird huh? It must be the whole korean/kimshi thing
2. I think I could be a Vegetarian, although i do have a thing for hard boiled eggs...numm!
3. I can pop almost all joints in my body, but mostly enjoy popping my ankles and neck. (I need to stop because of: see #4)
4. The other day I almost got in a wreck because my ankle and toes cramped.
5. Everyone says I am a scary driver...(I'm not scary, just aggressive)
6. Bet you didn't know I have every state quarter that has come out. (It's a little easier now that I work at a flippin credit union.)
7. I like artsy fartsy craft stuff, but never have the time.
8. I only kiss boys
9. I have weird hidden talents…if you know me you probably know.
10. I like tanning beds, they're warm!

9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1. Be named Tyler Hodson
2. Be thoughtful (It's the little things that really make me happy)
3. Be tenderhearted towards everyone
4. Lots of hugs and kisses
5. Serviceful and giving
6. Have a sense of humor
7. Listen
8. I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
9. Have a love for animals and children

8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERYDAY
1. Cell phone
2. Wallet
3. Gum
4. Lip gloss...mwah
5. Moolah
6. Underwear
7. Purse
8. Good smelling lotion

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
1. People who are ignorant (especially about religion or political stuff)
2. Hangers that are sticking out above all of the clothes in the closet
3. Rude people who interrupt or talk over you
4. Sometimes Bluetooth because I think people are talking to me or themselves when it’s really the guy on the other line
5. High pitched screams
6. My boss when she gets all over you over stupid stuff that doesn’t matter! (Ashley Anderson…you know what I mean right?)
7. Bad customer service

6 STATES I'VE VISITED
1. Nevada
2. Illinois
3. Missouri
4. New Mexico
5. Virginia
6. North Carolina

5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Have children
2. Tour Europe and Asia
3. Learn how to drive a stick shift
4. Make an impact for the good in this world’s problems
5. Plan my funeral

4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
1. My loved ones dying
2. Hitting someone’s child or puppy
3. Earwigs
4. These days getting robbed at work

3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
(I copied Genny)
1. Shower
2. Love my husband
3. Love my dog

2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW
1. Clean the bathroom
2. Go to sleep so I can get over my stinkin cold

1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW
1. Tyler…oh wait I see him

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I could explain how I found your blog but it would sound a little bit stalkerish so I won't go into it, but I'm glad I found it.

    I didn't know you guys were planning on moving :-( That makes me sad. We will miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...