Sunday, March 30, 2008

Flipflops are a must!

These are the top 5 reasons why I'm excited for summer:


5. The Fireworks and Parades: Can you believe that I actually have a parade that goes right past our house. So we wake up to Bonneville's marching band practicing and can't even leave our house, but are happily forced to just enjoy the parade...Summer holidays really are the best because of the fact that you really don't have to worry about buying presents or anything like that, but you can just go and enjoy good food and good people!


4. Green Grass: I am not a fan of the brown grass that is currently outside of our front door. I love just sitting on green, plush, good smelling grass. If you are in the same genre as my Rusty-Roo then you probably enjoy finding the stinkiest spot and rolling all over in it.


3. Swimming & Boating: Ty's Mom put in a pool last summer. So you can bet that if I'm not at work, you can most likely find me basking in the sun in her amazing pool. Water is so refreshing on a hot day. I also just love soaking up all of those UV rays into my pasty white self.



2. Free Time: I like finding fun random things to do. I'm looking forward to relaxing a little or finding myself doing things that aren't part of the day-to-day grind.


1. BBQ's: This one is my number one because I love to eat! I probably sound like a porker to you, but this is something that I truly enjoy. And what better way to do it then on a shady patio in the hot summer, eating some scrumptious potato salad, with the ones you love....also the smell of a hot grill is to-die-for!

"A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken!"

1 comment:

  1. I so couldn't agree more!!! I'm totally missing the summer...you have such a cute blog and oh, a cute dog, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...