Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving, Family Pics, & A Huge Crane!!

Turkey day was way fabulous!!! We have a new tradition on my family's side where we do Thanksgiving dinner the night before. That way my parents can go up to Idaho and Kari and I can go to our hubby's familys. All I can say is that I ate myself silly both days!!!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year...a wonderful husband, baby, family and good friends. I also have my health and the gospel in my life. And so so so much more.

Thanksgiving day:


Here we are eating dinner at Ty's Grandma's:


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few weeks ago we had our family pictures taken. I can't say that I'm thrilled with how they turned out. Don't get me wrong...the girl who took them (Sharstin Miller) did a wonderful job and is very talented, but we just happened to do them around Brynlee's nap time, therefore we didn't get a single picture with a smile. And of course I can always nit pick myself.

Here's a few:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tyler's been working like a dog to get the house dried in before a major snow storm. I can't believe the talent that him and his grandpa have to be able to do a project like--a house.

I woke up one morning and this is what I saw out the window...this gargantuous crane...woh baby.

8 comments:

  1. your girl is so cute still without even a smile, she's just a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute pics!!!!! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your family pics turned out so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are amazing and SUCH a beautiful little family!!! We need to get together yesterday! let me know what you guys got going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great family photos, they all turned out...she is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last comment was mine..I wasn't trying to hide what I said..just hit the wrong button...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...