Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It feels like you're running at an incredible rate.

I am saving my money for this:


Ta-da...

I have come to the realization that this will be the only way that I will actually exercise.

**I have a gym membership that I haven't used since before I was pregnant...I was a little paranoid and so didn't exercise one drop when I was with child. Now Brynlee is here, it's hard to find the right moment when I can go to the gym and Ty is able to watch her...and when that moment does happen, I just want to stay home and hang out with my family. Oh, also there is a daycare in the gym, but who wants to take a little baby around kids who may or may not have the dreaded swine flu??

**For a while I wanted wii active, but had no idea what to expect from it. Is it a good work out? Would I eventually get bored with it? Would Brynlee like the fact that I'm ignoring her for an hour while I'm staring at the TV and swinging my arms about looking way silly?

**What I would ideally like is to be able to go bike riding as a family. This would require us to A) have bikes, B) have one of those things that drag behind the bike that holds our precious cargo...aka Brynlee (is that really safe?) C) have a husband who actually has a little time. I will definitley reconsider this option in a few years.


**How do the movie stars get back into shape after only 2 months? Oh wait they have a nanny. Since that is not an option....I will for-go.










So, anyways this seemed like the perfect solution. Running (which I am one of those wierdos who like it) with Brynlee in plain sight, enjoying the outdoors, hopefully raising my heart rate a little, and not succumbing to the wonderful world of Cafe Rio/Carl's Jr./Einsteins/Krispy Kreme/Olive Garden/Santa Monica Pizza Kitchen/Oh-I could go on and on...

3 comments:

  1. I love bike riding with Nora, but definately don't do it often enough. Good luck in exercising adventures, though you look great already. Too bad none of us live close then we could have work out buddies. I love your Halloween pics, such cute costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girl with those 3 pounds haha, you skinny minny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I LOVE the monkey picture. It made my day! Good luck with the workouts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...