Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Lucky Girl

She is seriously growing too fast...and it's only been 3 1/2 weeks. We had a check up appointment for her last Thursday and she weighed in at 6.95 lbs and 21.25 inches. I'm sad to see her get big, but at the same time it's fun to see her change.

CIMG2722CIMG2730

Lately we have been trying new adventures with her. She now has travelled as far as Magna and Tremonton...and did wonderfully. We also tried the thing of leaving her with Grandma Scott for almost 5 hours while we went to the Cache Valley Cruisin'...she did wonderfully again...my-oh-my was I ready to explode though. She also went to church for the first time last Sunday. Just to sacrament though because Tyler is afraid of the RS ladies all hovering and giving her the swine flu or some other random disease. She did great and looked so dang adorable. We have yet to introduce her to the pool or fireworks however. This will probably be an adventure for next summer.

Brynlee is also a very lucky lady to be surrounded by 2 grandmas 2 grandpas, 3 great-grandpas, and 4 great-grandmas. Here are some pictures of being loved by them…

This last picture is a picture of her with her great-grandpa Robbins (my grandpa). This blankie was made by my Great-Grandma Robbins who I remember well. She made it for my Grandpa Robbins who was wrapped in it. It was then used to wrap my Mom in, then I was wrapped in it, and now we wrap Brynlee in it. It is very tattered and old, so it will be a once in a while kind of thing. But someday Brynlee will hopefully wrap her dear sweet baby in it as well.

DSCN0686Also I wanted to thank my sister for throwing me a baby shower at the end of May. She went to a lot of work and it turned out wonderfully. It was touching to see everyone there. Those who couldn’t come I totally understand too. Tyler and I have had so much love and support from family and friends and we feel so lucky and blessed. Here are a couple of pics from that:

6 comments:

  1. She is so precious and tiny!!! You did good, Sarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a adorable little girl! how are you adjusting to things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara! She is so wonderful. I love the first picture of her in this post, isabel has a picture making almost the exact same face-too cute! It looks like you guys are doing great, hope all continues to go well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really neat generational blanket. What a cool idea! Aren't you loving being a mother? It is sad to see them get bigger, but they just get cuter and cuter:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, now you are in trouble! You went to the cruise-in and didn't call! Anywho, it looks like you guys are doing great. I need your address so I can mail your present.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute she is! She is so tiny! I love that green flowery dress she has on...so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...