Friday, January 23, 2009

How many licks to get to the middle of a Dingo?

Well, for Roo.........


One....Two....Chomp! Yum!!

Also, Rusty loves to play. His favorite playmate for the past 4 years has been Rambo. A few weeks ago he was introduced to this sweet thing. Her name is Schotzee and they are getting along fabulous. This video is their first meeting (Um, you will have to ignore my fake sounding laugh...I honestly don't usually laugh like that):

In other non dog-related news...I just now put Adobe photoshop on my computer. Help!!!!!!!!! Anyone have a good website to help me learn or know of a class of some sort? I will be using it mostly for scrapbooking......................................??????????????????????????????????????

1 comment:

  1. try and google misty cato tutorials. She has good tutorials. I use the help on photoshop too, but it takes a while to learn everything, so don't get discouraged if it takes a long time at first.
    To answer your ?, David really likes names that have meanings to us. Isabel is named after her aunt (it is latin for Elizabeth-david's sister). We were trying to think of men who were great men. We thought of our dads, porter rockwell, some friends, and brigham young. Brigham just stuck when he was born, it just seemed to fit him so well. You will know what to name your sweet little one when you meet her, I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...