Sunday, January 25, 2009

GOALS:

I thought I would post some of my goals on here, since I check this more often then not...

1. Dejunk our basement and closets by 02/07/2009.
2. Plan something special for Tyler for Valentines Day (He doesn't read this blog unless I tell him to, so no worries...).
3. Make these blocks (From Larkandlola.blogspot.com):
4. Read my scriptures more!
5. Take Rusty on a walk/Get my light pregnancy cardio in at least 3 times a week.
6. Organize and prep the spare bedroom for painting by 01/31/2009.
7. Paint and prepare baby Brinlee's room by 02/21/2008.
8. Get straight A's this semester...haha!

9. Learn how to do this with Adobe Photoshop (From Misty Cato Designs):

Man, I have a lot to do...I better get to it!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you have enough to keep you busy! Good Luck! I need to make me one of those list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great list of "to-do's"

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl! What a good idea to post your goals on here, good luck! Getting ready for a baby is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some good goals Sara! I want to learn how to use photoshop as well.. There is so much to learn though and it overwhelms me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is quite a lot of goals for anyone, no less a pregnant woman. I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, I hope you get it all done! I need photoshop - let alone learning it better. And those blocks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to be one busy person...I hope you get it all done.. I enjoyed the video of Rusty with his new cousin...sending you love and hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with Brinlee's room. I love those blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I made my own blog and now can comment on yours!
    So how's the pregnancy going? Brinlee is such a cute name, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...