Monday, December 8, 2008

Oreos drenched in milk!

Um....so I am the type of person who can take on:
--2 jobs (30+ hrs/wk)
--full-time school
--a busy church calling
--cleaning a house
--and a husband

...all with usually 5-6 hours of sleep.

Now, I'm down to the following:
--kinda 2 jobs (less then 20 hrs/wk)
--2 online classes
--a piece of cake calling that requires little to no extra effort
--somewhat keeping the house in order
--and hopefully paying enough attention to my husband so that he knows he's still loved

...all with about 10+ hours of sleep...with random power naps throughout the day.

It's amazing to me how much energy I don't have these days...thus, also the lack of posting to this website I call bloggaboo.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well.......These are some things that I would have made into seperate posts over the last couple of weeks, but now you get them all in one helping and condensed:


1. 11-21-08 Kari and Rob's wedding was such a beautiful day! I am so happy for them! It was a long day, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The ceremony was beautiful, the weather was perfect, the luncheon was so nummy, and the line to congratulate the couple was horendous (in a good way)...I loved seeing old friends and acquaintances that I haven't seen in forever. The following is a slideshow with pictures from my Aunt Rhonda's camera. Thanks Rhonda, for taking these!:

(ok...I'm getting tired, so I'll post these sometime tomorrow or Wednesday...Here's 3)








2. THANKS to everyone for the congratulations on here and Facebook...Ty and I feel really blessed to have so many good people in our lives. This is a picture that I wanted to post a long time ago, but couldn't. Remember the picture of Ty sewing on the sewing machine? Well, this is the little number that he created:

3. 11-29-08 I went to Twilight. I suprisingly enjoyed it and am a bit anxious now for the next movie. Tyler was off-the-wall excited that he did not have to sit through the movie...although I'm sure he would've if no one else could've gone. This is a pic of us in front of the movie poster...except for the guy taking the picture cut off Edward's big forehead:

4. 12-02-08 I was sad to hear of Elder Wirthlin's passing, but then I heard that he was 91 and his wife had died a couple years ago, and so sadness turned to hapiness thinking of the reunion with his lovely wife. Almost immediatley after hearing of his death I kinda wondered what the last thing he left us with last conference was...so I read this talk, "Come What May, and Love it". It talks about how we can react to adversity, sorrow, and hard times. I recommend reading this short little talk...what a great man with some great wisdom. I liked this quote from the talk...and definitley need to take it to heart:

"The next time you're tempted to groan, you might try to laugh instead.
It will extend your life and make the lives of all those around you more
enjoyable."

Ok, that is all. Happy last minute Christmas shopping to you all!

10 comments:

  1. Hey Sara! Well don't feel too bad. I can't seem to find the energy to get everything I used to do done. My house stays somewhat straight. I get my work hours done, and on occasion do something extra. Twilight was awesome I am glad you got to go. Matt took me and, surprisingly half enjoyed the movie. I like the shirt, it is way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog's shirt is hilarious, you are so cute. I so wish I was one of those people who went on 6 hours of sleep--pregnant or otherwise. Now you're down to how I function on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you are pregnant and tired.... lol! I worked 2 jobs up until a week before I had Aidan. It kept me worn out. I love the dog's shirt!!! And I'm excited for the next Twilight too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara you are awesome. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl welcome to the club! You can get away with so much when you are prego! Oh and hopefully you guys have a girl so Tyler can so her dresses! He looks like he is dang good with the sewing machine! We had SO much fun with you guys the other night, cant wait til the 19th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, so i dont look totally stupid..after all, i am pregnant too (see it works great) i meant 'sew' instead of 'so'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little baby calendar...Enjoy your many hours of sleep and do not feel guilty. It sure was nice to visit with you and Tyler last month...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the sleep and resting...you'll be tired for the rest of your life!!! It's a fun tired though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madison has been fine with cutting. Aidan never fevered or was onery like people say. So I don't know if some kids are worse or if mom's just blame teething on kids behavior. Madison did have one or 2 more whiny days, but not bad at all. So maybe I'm lucky and have good teeth cutting kids. It seems that other moms really exaggerate to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hang in there girl! I remember thinking one baby wouldn't be so bad, that it would probably take 3 or 4 before my body went totally kaput. But that's not the case! All I cant say is that they're worth it! I promise! But you probably already feel that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...