Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't Judge Me :)

There's only a week left week of Christmas and....

I just barely got my tree and decorations up at the first of this week…ooops.

Just so you know I am usually the first person to put the tree up…usually before Thanksgiving, but somehow this year it didn’t happen until pretty much just now. Don’t ask me to explain why because I honestly can’t. But it is up and that is all that counts. I am a bit regretful that I didn’t just take a couple of hours earlier this month or last month to put it up because I could seriously sit here for hours looking at the pretty lights. Oh, and also, this is the first year that our house doesn’t look like a gingerbread house on the outside. We decided that it wasn’t worth Tyler risking his life…especially since he will be a daddy in a few short months.


But, just because it took me this long to decorate doesn’t mean that I’m not excited for the holiday…I even went to what many of you would consider a “dorky” Christmas sing-along at the Energy Solutions Center with a couple of coworkers…..SO FUN!!!!!!!!!! Singing Christmas songs will definitely put you in the mood. I’ve actually been singing them since right after Halloween. I’m not kidding when I say, that it was the ONLY music on the radio that didn’t make me sick to my stomach in my first trimester. I am the type of person that loves pretty much all music, but it was the Christmas music that kept me from losing my lunch and kept those happy nutrients down for little baby Hodson to enjoy.

Ummmmm……..I don’t know what else to write, so here’s a way funny video that I'm sure a lot of you have seen (and ps I am not trying to advertise for Budweiser):



Now, to finish shopping......

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new stockings. Perfect! Your house definitly has the Christmas Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a blast at the "dorky" Sing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks great Sara! Don't worry about just putting them up... Being pregnant gives you a great excuse! I'm pretty sure I slept my whole first trimester.... So you probably did more than I would have! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. House is darling and those wisemen on your piano are incredible. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm a little late on this, but congratulations on the pregnancy!!! I'm so excited to hear that! You'll LOVE being a mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you do what you gotta do. And when you're as prego as you are, you're just amazing to do Christmas at all!

    BTW I'm passing a blogging award on to you. Come check it out if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay...so i think i don't have your right email address....i have sent you a couple of emails, k well awhile ago, but i never got a response which is unusual! send me your right email at bandtrod@q.com....how's that baby?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...