Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hola Octubre!!

Not much as been going on these last couple of weeks. Just mostly school and work.

However, we are SO EXCITED for Halloween!!!!...Because we get to carve pumpkins!


And eat Candy Corn

And watch scary movies!


And isn't this just the most adorable baby costume in the world?

I have decided to stop drinking soda pop. I am 4 days into it and feeling fabulous. After chatting with a co-worker, I had forgotten about an article that I had read saying that sugar ages you among other things. A little never hurt anyone, but I probably drink a little much, so I am going to see how long I can go without this scrumptiousness.

And look...Tyler is a domestic diva. Isn't this picture great :) !

7 comments:

  1. Yeah Tyler!! What is he making...a quilt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall oh so much.... Such a fun time of year! Your husband will have to teach me how to sew... I'm impressed! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yehaw! Bring it on! The one day when we can all get away with being who we truly want to be. And good on ya for giving up soda! There's so many benefits! I'm blessed that I don't like carbonation. I fail to see the appeal, but Ben drinks Mt Dew like water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I LOVE it! I literally laughed out loud at the pic, you guys freaking crack me up. Brandon is going to have a HAY-DAY with this pic. You wanna have a pumpkin carving night again this year? I think we have to, it's kinda tradition! Let me know how the no-coke thing goes....I read somewhere it is only bad for the baby in 8-10 cups a day, so I figured 1 a day wouldnt hurt! I am so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to GO!!! I did the same thing a while back, although my weakness was cream soda and red cream soda... Keep going you can do it. What possessed Tyler to sew? PS life is great without pop, then I got sick and it is the only thing that will calm my upset stomach... ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Soda! Good luck with that..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brandon says "can Tyler sew me a gun case or does he only sew dresses" hehehe we need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...