Monday, December 6, 2010

Hold those you love close!

It truly amazes me at the amount of faith that people have. Their faith strengthens my faith. I stumbled across this blog a few days ago. It is so hard to see the struggles this little family is facing from recently losing their little girl in a drowning accident. But then I see how strong they are in their testimonies and I am inspired and strengthened by them. I think you will be too.


http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com/2010/07/blessings.html

http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com/2010/10/pay-it-foward.html

http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com/2010/09/answers.html




I can't help but literally sob, thinking about what this young couple is going through. It makes me realize: that no matter what our Heavenly Father loves us and is there...especially during the tough times, that this life is precious...we should not take one day for granted, and that those around us are precious. Hold to them, hug and kiss them...and tell them that you love them!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I dont think you can help read their blog without sobbing. It makes me realize when things get tough that I have so much to be thankful for. I cant even imagine what they are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get caught up in blogs like this. I've told myself I can't read them anymore. They make me way too emotional! Still, it's good to be able to take a step back from our own situations and realize how very blessed we are. I can't imagine how it would be to lose a child. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that is heartbreaking. I haven't cried that much in a long time! She is such a positive person and I am sure she has helped many people going through similar situations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that blog about a month ago and was crying and thinking about it for days. I definitely agree with holding people close and saying I love you more often. I think Wyatt thinks I'm crazy sometimes all the kisses I give him! They seem like an amazing couple, I can't even imagine..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...