Monday, May 24, 2010

really?!?!

three things:

...this is a tag stuck to my straightner

...that i just barely noticed
...but luckily i didn't try to staighten my eyelashes with my straightner

...this is a monitor

...which we wish we would have bought about 11 months ago
...because it has been so nice to go over to our house and work with ty without having to check on little miss every 10 minutes

...this is a website
...that my coworker showed me
...to make brynlee's baby book because i am just now getting around to that...check it out...it's awesome

THE END

5 comments:

  1. I just noticed that tag on my straightener last week! Luckily I hadn't tried to straighten my eyelashes either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the stuff you blog about, you're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wonder what idiot actually did the things that require these kinds of tags to be put on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara you are funny! I use Shutterfly for my books. I have gotten 6 books and 4 of them were FREE!!! The rest I didnt pay full price either..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me smile! Thanks for all the good tips.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...