Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kari needs a shower!

I was so excited to throw a baby shower for my sister Kari a couple of Saturdays ago! I got a little overwhelmed, however, looking at all of the bagillion ideas out there on the internet. Well, with the help of my Mom, we got it put together. I copied Erica's shower and had cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa...which was perfect for a snowy January morning. Then we got the idea to decorate onesies from a shower idea on the internet. Well, it turned out wonderful. Now, we will just have to wait for little Eliza to get here hopefully by next Sunday :) Can't wait!!!!

These were the easiest thing ever!!! I am now gonna make them for every party we go to in the future :)
Photobucket

Nummy Cinnamon Rolls (Dad got them from Adventurous Cafe on 25th). We made little toppers that say, "A Bun in the Oven"...Kinda fitting.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought they turned out so cute! Kari's buds were pretty creative...Now, I just have to sew around them.
Photobucket

Cute little sweater dress for Eliza...and Kari and Rob.
Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had seen this when I did McKinli's shower. If you ever do it again, I sent away for a "onesie" cookie cutter. I will use your ideas when I do another one! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?? what a cute freakin shower!!! It looks straight out of a party planning book or something, good luck Kari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it turned out way cute!! I like the onesie idea... That's so creative! Good job Sara =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://worldcup2o1o.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...