Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photoshoot with Grandma.

Ty's Mom watches Brynlee on Friday afternoons while I'm at work. She got some great shots last Friday...you can see all of Brynlee's personality shining thru. These are just a few of the grundle that was taken. Which they all still might look the same to you, but I can't choose just 1. Brynlee is so much fun right now. She's loving the shopping cart and flails her arms out and whoots and hollers at the passerby's. I think they're amused. Oh, and we were wondering when she was gonna start teething...well yesterday on the way to work my Mom called and said that she has her 2 bottom teeth now. They must've popped up this weekend, but you would never have known. Brynlee wasn't fussy or anything like most people say they will be...I guess we will wait and see how she fairs with the other ones. Anyways enjoy the pics...



















14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! She is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh sara! she is so cute!! it must be so much fun to have a little girl! :) i love all her darling hats and headbands! and yes, we should definitely get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting. That is amazing about her teeth..usually the first ones are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! She is so dang cute!! Those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, she is so adorable!! I love them all! She is just a growin', so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's darling! I love them all too- it's always so hard to decide huh? Aidan never fussed with ANY of his teeth and Madison really hasn't until she has some of the last coming in....hopefully Brynlee will be perfect with all of them! :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so adorable!! I love all the picts and can see how you are having a hard time deciding on one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all so cute! I love the ones of her laughing and all her little pudge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you get such a pudgy baby;) I love the one of her holding her feet in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my heck! always the lady, she is so stinkin cute, you've got to send some of these into a contest somewhere, I'm not even kidding! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is sooooo cute..I love all of them, so hard to pick a favorite. What a great photographer her grandma is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, she is a doll! I love her little rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so stinking cute!! Holy cow. I love these pics. I love the orange ones too! Good job having a camera ready for that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...