Monday, October 12, 2009

It’s Octubre!

Isn’t this pumpkin cuter then the pumpkins??

IMG_2855CIMG3050

Brynlee went to the zoo for the first time in her life! She was so amazed by all of the animals and loved seeing them up close and personal. She couldn't get over how cute the little baby Zuri was...ok not really...she slept for most of the time. It was still fun though; much more fun then last year. If you remember (I definitley do) last year was horrible because of heat stroke. Well this year was perfect weather! Anyways, we went with Ty's family and it was so fun to walk around with Ty's grandpa who loves wildlife and animals. Can't wait for Brynlee to actually understand what's going on. It's fun to pretend though :) IMG_0406

IMG_0482IMG_0420

Brynlee I think LOVES elephants. She can't stop staring at anything elephant...

And goodness gracious she’s sitting in a bumbo…she is very proud of herself!!!

CIMG3030

Oh, and look... I'm being crafty. I've decided that I love sewing!! I'm not so good yet, but someday soon hopefully. Thanks to my Momma for helping me learn...despite years of neglect and abuse by me in not wanting to have anything to do with it.

CIMG3005

Oh, and yes I need to update my blogger header....Thanks for always reminding me Mom.

12 comments:

  1. OK the pumpkin baby is now my favorite picture of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brynlee is such a cutie...Good luck with the sewing, you have a great teacher to learn from...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brynlee is so cute! I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So dang cute! I am going to have to buy my grandbaby a bumbo AND do one of those darling pumpkin pictures! Brynlee is so adorable! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAN! She's so cute. That tiny elephant pushing the ball around is pretty adorable too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my cute!! I can't believe how big, but still little she is! She looks so cute in the bumbo, she seems to little to be holding her head up already!!

    Miss you, hopefully we can plan a get together in December!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a cute pumpkin! I'm jealous on the sewing thing. my Mother in law has been trying to get me to sew and I would like to, but I have ZERO time. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so dang cute. Love the picture of her in the pumpkin patch. And that is great that you have started sewing. I would love to learn how!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pumpkin patch picture is sooo adorable! and way to go for sewing- I've wanted to learn forever! I'm not so great at it....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is so delicious. You make up some cute babies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE her in all the pumpkins Sara...sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your daughter is sooo cute!! And you are such a good momma taking her to the zoo! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...