Wednesday, April 30, 2008

If this picture offends you...

I'm kinda upset at how pathetic the Jazz looked last night. I really couldn't even stand to sit and watch that upset of a game. How embarrasing....It's definitley time to step it up boys!

In other news, apparently it really is cheaper to shop at Walmart....Today on KSL,...but this is why I've been avoiding it as much as possible in the past few years:

If this picture grosses you out or offends you, just let me know and I might think about taking it off...maybe.

6 comments:

  1. That is so why I shop there! Makes things entertaining for me and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a lovely thing is he? Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! That is a super creepy picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray Sara, I'm glad you found me! BTW, I aggree with your your post and think the pic is awesome, kind of.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...